How can I improve the look of deep creases under my eyes? (photo)

I have tried fillers, info red treatment, Ematrix three treatments, mico derms, peels and none have produce any improvment. Please help.

Fillers and Radiofrequency for Lines Under The Eyes

+1
I agree with below.  You are a great candidate for fillers and should seek a different injector.  Someone with experience can recountour this area with little downside.  Also, a dermal heating procedure such as Thermage, Pelleve, or Ulthera would also work.  If Ematrix didnt help, then sublative would be the next step.   You could try laser genesis but I don't think you will benefit much.  Fraxel may help, just be careful in picking a physician as your skin color can cause complications if not performed by an experienced physician. I wish you the best of luck, Dr. Emer.

Dermal Fillers for Under Eye Crease

+1
Hi Isolis.  If you tried dermal fillers and it failed then you went to the wrong injector or had too little product injected.  You are an excellent candidate for dermal fillers and we would suggest a combination of Restylane (directly under the eye) and Perlane or Radiesse (on the upper cheek).  

Try finding a new injector and we think you will be happier.  Good luck.

Harold J. Kaplan, MD