What Can Be Done to Improve the Appearance of my Nose? (photo)

thinking about doing rhinoplasty since im alredy going to fix my breathing problems. i want to narrow the bridge and increase tip projection. is there anything else that necessary in my case? please give me your opinion

Rhinoplasty to narrow bridge etc.

+1

Rhinoplasty for you would narrow the bridge, increase tip projection, refine your tip and possibly lengthen your nose. 

Improving the Appearance of Your Nose

+1

Reducing the width and increasing the tip projection are reasonable considerations for you.  There is nothing else that really needs to be done.  Increasing the projection of the tip is going to change the relationship of the tip to the dorsum.  Also, the width of the nostrils will look smaller with more tip projection.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/Rhinoplasty.php