Is There a Way to Improve the Surface Texture of my Stretch Marks?

Is there a way to improve the surface texture of my stretch marks? my stretch marks were caused by weight gain, they are on my stomach, quite deep and have a bumpy texture, is there a way to improve this? thank you for any advise (photo of my stomach below )

Stretch mark laser and Melarase

+1

My office employs an ablative fractional laser to improve the texture of stretch marks and tighten the skin.  I have found that pretreatment with Melarase cream is beneficial for patients to prevent discoloration.

Web reference: http://surgery90210.com/cosmetic-dermatology/74/stretch-mark-treatment.aspx

How to improve hypopigmented stretch marks

+1

A combination of skin tightening and fractional laser resurfacing may require several sessions to improve stretch marks but the results can often be significant.

XTRAC laser can be used to help repigment the stretch marks.

Short Hills Dermatologic Surgeon