How to Improve Skin Texture After Fraxel Restore?

What is the best way to improve skin texture after fraxel restore? I had 1 session of fraxel restore at the end of 2008 and had a bad reaction to it. The MTZ's left holes in my skin that look like large pores, and I also developed very bad hyperpigmentation. Would an erbium microlaser peel or chemical peel help? I'm trying to find a way to correct this damage without making it worse. Thanks

Skin texture can be improved with chemical peels and laser

+1

Sorry to hear you had a bad reaction to Fraxel restore. Fraxel restore usually does not lead to negative skin texture changes unless the procedure was at the wrong settings for your skin type.  I have seen hyperpigmentation at times but this resolves with treatment with a bleaching cream.  See if your doctor can start you on some bleaching creams for at least a month before any other procedure.  Chemical peels will help with both the hyperpigmentation and skin texture changes.