How to Improve Skin Elasticity of Under Eyelids?

I'm a 44 yr old male with good facial skin except the skin under both of my eyes are alittle loose. When I touch the skin under my eyes it doesn't spring back like the skin on my cheek area.

I went to a Plastic Surgeon and he said the skin under my eye has very little elasticity. Is there a way to improve the skin elasticity or tighten under the eyes. I was using Retin-A under both eyes. I was doing it 3 times aweek. I stopped after I was getting red. You may see the redness in the photo.

Surgery.

+1
Bleph with fat bag removal, is the way to go. Laser can tighten your skin, but your fat bags are prominent, possibly herniated. You will need surgery. 
If you are totally against surgery, laser can tighten your skin, and filler to the cheek can hide the fat bags by increasing volume to your cheek.

All the best

Dr Davin Lim 
Dermatologist
Cosmetic and Laser
Brisbane and Gold Coast

Brisbane Dermatologist

Lower eyelid surgery will help you.

+1

Hi!

I am afraid nothing other than surgery will help you.  You have good anatomy.  The bags need to be repositioned and the skin needs to be tightened.

George J. Beraka, MD (retired)