How to Improve Skin Elasticity of Under Eyelids?

I'm a 44 yr old male with good facial skin except the skin under both of my eyes are alittle loose. When I touch the skin under my eyes it doesn't spring back like the skin on my cheek area.

I went to a Plastic Surgeon and he said the skin under my eye has very little elasticity. Is there a way to improve the skin elasticity or tighten under the eyes. I was using Retin-A under both eyes. I was doing it 3 times aweek. I stopped after I was getting red. You may see the redness in the photo.

Lower eyelid surgery will help you.

+1

Hi!

I am afraid nothing other than surgery will help you.  You have good anatomy.  The bags need to be repositioned and the skin needs to be tightened.

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.