Will This Improve or Will I Need a Revision? if So How Can a Revision Fix my Nose? (photo)

Its been about 24 days which I had my first rhinoplasty but I'm worried that I may need to get a revision I payed close to $10K for my primary which I though would prevent me from needing a revision.I'm happy with the right side of nose but unhappy about how the left side looks. Please tell me what are the chances that the left will improve and if it does not would it be complicated and expensive to make it look like the right side? I have circled the area in the 2nd pic which I don't like.

Rhinoplasty at 3 weeks

+1

At 3 weeks it is too soon to look for asymmetries. There is alot of swelling that will take time to settle down.

It is too soon to judge your final result, only 24 days after Rhinoplasty Surgery.

+1

I read your concerns and reviewed your photos. Your concerns are not well-seen on your photos. In any event, it's too soon to consider any further nasal surgery. You may want to re-ask your question with better photos for the RealSelf experts to comment on.

Dr. Joseph

Eric M. Joseph, MD
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon