How can I improve/remove scar around my nostril? (photo)

Dear Doctors, What is a most proper treatment to improve/remove scar around my nostril? If laser treatment should be considered as the best option in my case? If yes, which laser should be used and how it should be used? What should I expect after treatment? If my scar will be slightly better or it can be improved much and almost invisible? Which option is the best for my scar? Thank you very much in advance!

Alar RIm Scar

+1
How many weeks or months are you post op rhinoplasty? A vascular laser may be used to get the red out of the scar. Time will reduce the redness as well. The final result takes about one year.

Consult your surgeon and if necessary seek a second opinion.

Best wishes
West Orange Plastic Surgeon