What Would You Do to Improve my Profile?

I have always not been very happy with my look and im looking to change it before i go to college next year. A rhinoplast is a given and i think i will want a chin implant too, is there anything else you would suggest that could give me a better and more attractive look ? thanks again. i have 3 pictures a side a front and a partial side. Thanks in advance! (editor note: we uploaded the photos for you)

Improving profile

A few thoughts

Consider a chin implant to improve the overall balance of your face.

For your nose, you may notice that:

It projects forward more than expected - it can be improved.

There is a moderate hump in the upper nose - that can be corrected.

The nose seems deviated to one side - it can be made straighter.

There is fullness in the tip of the nose - in can be made more refined

These are just some observations based on you pictures. For a better opinion, discuss with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon or Facial Plastic Surgeon.

Also, while your concerns seem to be reasonable, be sure to discuss them with your parents. Be sure you are considering surgery for the right reasons and that your expectations are realistic.

2333 W Irving Park Rd
Chicago, IL 60618

Improving Facial Profile

A rhinoplasty and chin implant would be very beneficial. As suggested by another surgeon, skin care would improve your appearance now and avoid the signs of chronically inflamed skin the rest of your life.

416 N Bedford Dr
Beverly Hills, CA 90210

Large Nose and Small Chin

You appear to be a fine candidate for a reduction rhinoplasty via open technique for detailed perfection .  Nasal bones need narrowed,  hump corrected, tip needs narrowed.  The end result needs to be a natural, non surgical appearing masculine nose.  A chin implant is reasonable and can be done at the same time.  Get 3 consultations from surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.   Dr Commons.

George Commons, MD
Palo Alto Plastic Surgeon

1515 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306

Your concerns are noted. You could probably benefit from some dorsal shaving and modifications of the tip as well but a well performed exam will give me more information.  A chin implant is always an option as well.

1049 Fifth Ave
New York, NY 10028

Reduction Rhinoplasty

It is best to have standard photographs to give the specific advice.  That being said, I agree with my colleagues, reduction rhinoplasty and chin implant would be the best options.

Daniel Reichner, MD
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

3101 W Coast Hwy
Newport Beach, CA 92663

Rhinoplasty and chin implant

I agree that reducing the size of your nose and adding a chin implant would make a very positive change in your appearance.

Howard T. Bellin, MD (retired)

105 East 73rd Street
New York, NY 10021

You may be a good candidate for Chin Implant and Rhinoplasty Surgery.

I read your concern and reviewed the photos you posted. Well-performed rhinoplasty surgery may lead to anrrowing of your nose on the frontal view, and slight deprojection and hump-reduction on your profile view. A Chin Implant may also lead to a more harmonious appearance of your facial profile.

Please consult several reputable facial plastic surgeons to see what would be best for you.

All the best from NJ.

Eric M. Joseph, MD
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

1500 Pleasant Valley Way
West Orange, NJ 07052

Improve face

I think you would definitely benefit from a chin implant and a conservative rhinoplasty to eliminate the dorsal hump.  I would also recommend you see a dermatologist to help you with your skin - this will make a huge difference for you.  Regardless, you should have a thorough consultation and discussion with a plastic surgeon so the two of you can work together as a team to understand what you'd like to look like, and to establish realistic expectations for your overall appearance.

Dr. Cat Begovic M.D.

Catherine Huang-Begovic, MD, FACS

9735 Wilshire Blvd
Beverly Hills, CA 90212

Improvement of profile

I think that you need to start at basics.  It looks as if you will benefit from chin implant and rhinoplasty, however, your occlusion must be inspected to insure that orthodontia isn't needed.

Although those things will help, I would also suggest that you get on skin care, and consider Acutane.  Get it all taken care of before college.  Also, it isn't the best to do cosmetic surgery especially with implants, in the face of infection.

Scott E. Kasden, MD

2813 W Southlake Blvd
Southlake, TX 76092

Profiloplasty: Chin and nose

I think that a alloplastic augmentation genioplasty with a chin implant (after occlusion evaluation) or osseous genioplasty and rhinoplasty are the two best options to enhance your profile.

880 W Central Rd
Arlington Heights, IL 60005