Can I Improve my Shape and Fullness with Just Implants? (photo)

Hi everyone! I'm back with more pictures...I have another consultation next week for a breast augmentation and I wanted to get some more feedback from you guys to help me make sure I ask the right and best questions regarding getting 'prettier boobs'!!! I appreciate all your help! I'd love to have them fuller (not nessecarily bigger) and the shape to be nicer...maybe have the nipples pointing a little higher??? Do you think that look can be achieved with what I'm giving my future PS to work with???

Implants to improve shape and fullness

+1

Breast implants will help to improve your breast shape and give you a fuller look, but you must realize that they will make your breasts larger.  Different implant profiles may be something to discuss at your consultation in order to help you achieve your surgical goals.  Good luck!

Katy Plastic Surgeon

Implants on Shape of Breast

+1

I do feel implants will help improve your shape. Understand with any implant you will have larger breasts. The profile and size would be determined by your desires and your anatomy and your surgeon will help determine the best implant for you. 

Richard J. Brown, MD

Can I improve my shape and fullness with just implants

+1

Hello! Yes, you should be able to achieve an improvement with implants alone.  I would suggest at least a high profile silicone gel implant but size would be better determined at an in office consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon.  A discussion with your surgeon about expectations can help with choosing implant size and the exact procedure that would benefit you the most. ac

Angela Champion, MD
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Alternate to implants

+1

There is a new technique called The Mini Ultimate Breast Lift, which will make your breasts fuller but not necessarily bigger and shaped nicer.  Using only a circumareola incision it is possible to reshape your breast tissue creating upper pole fullness, elevate them higher on the chest wall and more medial to increase your cleavage.  Aligning the areola and breast tissue over the bony prominence of the chest wall maximizes anterior projection.  Your other alternative is augmentation, but you stated you do not want them bigger and that always occurs with implants.   

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Gary M. Horndeski, MD
Texas Plastic Surgeon

You will look much better with implants

+1

without more details, i cannot suggest an implant size. however, a submuscular or dual plane implant will fill up your sagging skin. based on the photos, i don't think you will need a lift. 

good luck

david berman md

David E. Berman, MD
Sterling Plastic Surgeon

Can I Improve my Shape and Fullness with Just Implants?

+1

You would beed a larger implant in the 500 cc range to fill the deflated appearing breasts you have posted. 

Will Implants Alone improve Shape and Fullness?

+1

I think you are an excellent candidate for a primary breast augmentation using a dual plane approach.   I do not think you need a breast lift based on your photographs.

I would recommend consulting with a board certified plastic surgeon to review your goals and assist you choosing the optimal size to achieve the fullness you desire.

I wish you a safe recovery and beautiful result!

Paul S. Gill, MD

Implants to improve shape and fullness

+1

Looking at your photos, I think you would have a nice result with a small silicone implant with a dual plane approach.  Using a dual plane allows the implant to drop a bit - I think this would help elevate your nipples just a bit.  I prefer it to placing the implant completely on top of the pec muscle because you still have some muscle over the implant to reduce visibility of the implant through the skin.  I would recommend silicone for you because you have a small amount of breast tissue and silicone feels more natural.  Best of luck!

Andrew Jimerson, MD

Breast Size and Shape with Implants

+1

Thank you for the pictures.  I think you can achieve  a nice result but in order to have more fullness you will have an increase in your size.  An examination would be the best way to determine which type and size implant will be best.

Dr. ES

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS

Implants

+1

You appear to have relatively symmetric breasts and skin laxity that should be filled and improved with augmentation. an examination is better than photos for a proper evaluation

Norman Bakshandeh, MD, FACS