I have bulgy eyes, weird neck, and a tiny chin. How can I improve my profile? (Photo)

My profile really weighs me down. I like how I look form the front, but from the side, it's a whole other story. I have bulgy eyes, weird neck, and a tiny chin. When I smile, it really isn't pleasing. My look doesn't go with what I'm feeling but I'm starting to feel bad because of how it looks. I try to cover my sides with my hair and I just look so haggard because of it. How should I go about fixing this?

Recessive chin profile

+1
When the chin is quite weak and recessive,  it is most noticeable from the side profile and the face appears out of balance. A chin implant can augment the chin and give a stronger profile. Chin implants are manufactured in a variety of sizes and shapes, are inserted through a sub mental incision, under local anesthesia as an outpatient surgical procedure. For many examples, diagrams and more information, please see the link below  to our chin implant photo gallery