What Can Be Done to Improve my Nose ? (photo)

I have always hated my nose, im a very pretty girl and my nose just takes away from it. My nose is uneven, there's a dent right in the middle of the tip of my nose and I don't remember when it got there or how but I didn't have it last year. And i hate my projection. I want my nose to be in line with my lips, Can you please tell me what can be done to correct this news of a nose ? What expectations are realistic ?

Tip surgery

+1
A tip rhinoplasty can refine your nasal tip, by remove some cartilage and suturing the tip cartilages together.  This would help balance your nose since it is narrow on the bony dorsum.  Best wishes!

Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty

+1

Based on the photos provide you are a great candidate for rhinoplasty, consult with a local board certified plastic surgeon that has extensive rhinoplasty galleries for you to view.  Good luck and I'm sure you will love your nose someday soon.

Ronald J. Edelson, MD

Narrow the tip, deproject (slightly), fill in the dent

+1

It seems to me that one of the main issues of your nose is the width of the tip. That's related, of course, to the strength of the two cartilages that form your tip, and the space between those two cartilages can show up as a dent if the cartilages are strong. See my "Web reference" link for a morph and an animation showing how your nose might look after surgery.

In the morph, I also brought the tip of your nose back toward your face. You didn't provide an exact profile view, which view shows the projection best, but from the three-quarter, it seems that some of the strength of projection might be related to the width of the tip, which can *look* like excess projection on that three-quarter view. I think the morph might make that clearer.

When looking for a plastic surgeon, you need to see before and after photos of tip work, because that's the hardest part of the operation. At least I think so!

Steven M. Denenberg, MD
Omaha Facial Plastic Surgeon

What Can Be Done to Improve my Nose ?

+1

The tip can be smaller and refined, and the tip can be deprojected through a closed rhinoplasty approach without any visible scars.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Rhinoplasty for bulbous tip

+1

Rhinoplasty to address the bulbous, boxy tip involves cartilage removal and tip suturing techniques to narrow and refine the nasal tip. The tip of the nose can be de- projected and occasionally a shallow dorsum can be built up with patient's own  nasal cartilage. virtual rhinoplasty software is available on our website to give yourself an idea of what your nose might look like.

You have a

+1

Your main problem is that you have a wide tip due to strong square cartilages. A surgery on the nasal tip is needed. It is more sophisticated than the one done in a regular rhinoplasty. This is because the cartilage has to be split and weakened without looking deformed. This surgery may need a soft implant or fascia to cover the edges of the cut cartilage. Dr. Nabil Fanous, MD

Nabil Fanous, MD
Montreal Facial Plastic Surgeon