What Can Be Done to Improve my Nose? (photo)

my nose is very wide and broad and my profile is very unattractive.

Improving a wide and broad ethnic nose

+1

It is important to have realistic expectations when extremely thick skin is present on the nose.  There are some minor adjustments that can be made, such as narrowing the nasal bones through osteotomies and narrowing the width of the nostrils through alarplasties.  Very thick oily skin will likely blunt any proposed tip work.  Any small humps can be removed by rasping along the bridge line.

African American rhinoplasty.

+1

Your nostrils can be narrowed and your tip refined.  Usually the bones are narrowed as well.  I want you to have a refined black nose, not a Caucasian nose.