What can be done to improve my nose (tip) after failed rhinoplasty and revision? It's bulbous and asymmetrical. (photos)

I've had two surgeries to make my nose narrower and the tip less bulbous. Unfortunately my nose tip now looks round and also asymmetrical, possibly due to the alar batten grafts that were placed during the 2nd surgery and are sticking out on one side. Can my tip be refined (and possibly the grafts removed) and made less droopy?

What can be done to improve my nose (tip) after failed rhinoplasty and revision? It's bulbous and asymmetrical.

+1
   If you have achieved a year after the most recent revision, another revision may be appropriate.  The grafts can be removed if you were not having external valve collapse. 

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who has performed hundreds of rhinoplasties. Look for great reviews and great before and after pictures.

Wide, Asymmetrical Tip

+1
Your asymmetrical, wide tip with hanging of the anterior columella can be improved with a revision by an experienced surgeon who specializes in revision rhinoplasty. A slight increase of your tip projection will improve tip definition.

Rhinoplasty revision

+1
You did not describe when the revision was performed.  If it was recent I would wait at least a year before considering any type of revision.