What Can I Do to Improve my Breast? (photo)

hello, thank you for your time and concern, i am 20 years. I have lost alot of weight( 208lbs to 130lbs/ ideal goal 115lbs). I would like to improve my breast. I wear a size 34b, i dont not want big breast. what should i do to improve them? Anything I can do besides breast lift and aug? Would any creams/pills help?

Breast

+2

From your pictures it looks like you would benefit from modest implants, with a minimal lift to give you the fullness and perkiness you’re looking for. Not making you big just proportioned with your body. You need to see a PS and get examined to give you a more accurate option.

Improvng your breasts

+2

You could get a nice improvement with conservative implants and a lift.  Make sure to go to the best plastic surgeon in your area.

Richard P. Rand, MD, FACS

Breast lift and implants

+2

Congratulations on your weight loss!  Now, you probably need implants and a lift to improve the appearance of your breasts.

What Can I Do to Improve my Breast?

+2

How wonderful for that weight loss. from your posted photo I would recommend a full lift. With implant or fat grafting to the breasts. 

Breast lift

+2
agree completely with the previous comment. do some type of lift operation alone especially as you said you do not want to be larger and then evaluate after a year and if you wanted a little bit more improvement at that point a small implant would be easy to do

Sherwood Baxt, MD
Paramus Plastic Surgeon

What Can I Do to Improve my Breast?

+2

Great job on the weight loss. As you know, you have a deflated breast and a slight tuberous deformity. A breast lift and augmentation is the usual process to correct this and regain a youthful and pproperly proportioned look. Because of healing risks many of us prefer to do the lift first, allow the circulation to heal, and then do the augmentation. You also have both shape and size asymmetry that wouold be corrected at the time of the lift.

Ronald V. DeMars, MD

Improving Breasts

+1

On these images you would be an ideal candidate for an augmentation mastopexy.

If you don't want big breasts, then relay that information to your plastic surgeon and he/she can discuss the different implant sizes that would look more natural on you.

Unfortunately, there is no magic pill that can do this besides surgery.

Good luck

Pouria Moradi, MBBS, FRACS
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

What Can I Do to Improve my Breast

+1

Implants and a breast lift should five you a nice improvement. There are many possible combinations that can be reviewed carefully in the setting of an in person consultation with a plastic surgeon. Best wishes.

Lift/aug after weight loss

+1

Hi, very impressive weight loss!, regarding the best way to improve your breasts and based on the photos alone, it looks like you will need both a lift and an augmentation to refill the lost volume and elevate the nipples to a higher more aesthetic location. This is an operation best performed by a qualified and board certified plastic surgeon. good luck.

Antoine A. Hallak, MD, FACS

Breasts

+1

Congratulations on the weight loss!  the best option for you is to undergo a,lift with a small to moderate size implant.  I would probably perform a full lift with about a 300 cc implant.  Don't choose an implant which is too large. It can tend to make your look heavier.  Good luck!

Ronald J. Edelson, MD