How Can I Improve my Facial Aesthetics?

My major facial flaws are: 1. Eyes too close apart. 2. Large Forehead. 3. Large (wide) nose. What specific procedures could help to improve my facial aesthetics?

Improvement of facial aesthetics

+1

A brow lift is a great operation to rejuvenate the forehead and open up the eyes when the eyebrows are set too low. The incision can be made at the hairline to shorten the forehead or behind the hairline to lengthen the forehead. In addition, any facial muscles, such as the corrugator, frontalis, or procerus muscles can be softened at the same time.  

Tool to alter facial appearance

+1

Your hairline can be advanced resulting in a decrease in forehead height. You will have a scar that is potentially visible. Although your eyes can be separated using craniofacial techniques, your best bet is to use make-up. A nose job would make your nose appear smaller.

Improving facial aesthetics

+1

The simplest and cheapes approach would be to change your hairstyle. You can have the scalp advanced forward to the forehead. No matter what anyone says that scar is not invisible and you will likely need to modify your hairstyle slightly if you choose that option. The highest return on money and time would be a rhinoplasty to refine the tip and narrow the bottom of the nose. Other nasal procedures may be of benefit but that cannot be discerned with just a frontal view photo.

Aaron Stone, MD

Improving facial aesthetics.

+1

The nasal tip can be refined and your hairline can be lowered using the Fleming-Mayer irregular trichophytic forehead technique. Your eyebrows can be raised slightly at the same time.