What Can Be Done to Improve Appearence of Nose? (photo)

I like the shape of my face and other features of my face, but my nose overpowers all of it. In my eyes I believe the tip is not defined enough and the bridge as well. In your opinion, what procedure must be done to improve the appearance and fit my face? I posted a question before and the doctor recommended a chin augmentation (which I never believed I needed). I know an in person consultation will answer my questions, but I am not yet in the position to setting an appointment and following through

Improving your nose

+2

Ok...so be very very careful with your nose.  You have a very nice and attractive nose therefore the last thing you want to do is ruin it.  If anything you need a very subtle change and that's if at all.  Perhaps a slight shave of the small bump, narrowing of your nose and nostrils.  Your tip has good definition and projection.  Overall do little or do nothing

What Can Be Done to Improve Appearence of Nose?

+1

Aesthetically speaking, from the photos provided, your nose looks pretty good.  There is a slight dorsal bump, the tip is a bit wide and the nostrils flare.  FYI, from the profile view, your chinis aesthetically ideal for a woman and as such needs no augmentation.  

A Closed Rhinoplasty to thin and re-shape the nose could be done however, it will not create a significant change to your overall appearance.  I would want the propsective Rhinoplasty patient to understnd that point before I would agree to perform the Rhinoplasty in that scenario.

Recommendations to improve appearance of nose

+1

Looking at your overall facial characteristics and proportion,I do not think a chin implant is needed. A rhinoplasty with an open tipplasty may make the nose more delicate and bring it into harmony with the face, thus making it less overpowering.

Ahmed Abdullah, MD
Dubai Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty for nose with a bump and wide with the hanging columella.

+1

Rhinoplasty for nose with a bump and wide with the hanging columella needs minor changes and a radix graft-small to give a Natural nose. Select a very experienced rhinoplasty surgeon for the best results

What Can Be Done to Improve Appearence of Nose

+1

If you wanted reduction of the hump with slight narrowing of the width of the nose as well as the tip, this is all achievable through a closed rhinoplasty. Kenneth Hughes, MD  Los Angeles, CA

+1

Best is in person examinations. But you will need a full rhinoplasty. Over the internet we can offer guidance but as always is stated the best route in IN PERSON evaluations. 

Rhinoplasty?

+1

Just from the photos, your nose looks pretty good in relation to your face. If the small hump bothers you, then that can be treated.

Questions about minor nose refinement

+1

All that is really noticeable is a small dorsal hump.   This could be removed with a rhinoplasty.  The other portions of your nose looks good and in proportion to the rest of your facial features.  

Minimal rhinoplasty

+1

Overall, your nose actually looks quite nice, and could use only minor refinements. Osteotomies will give more bridge-line definition, and a little  Rasping of the hump down in the midpoint of the bridge, and trimming back the hanging columella. Virtual rhinoplasty software is available our website if you want to see what your nose might look like

Improving Nasal Appearance

+1

Very subtle changes will dramatically improve your nose; therefore select an experienced surgeon who achieves natural results.