Is It Impossible to Have Loose Folds of Skin in Your Armpits After Downsizing Breast Implants? (photo)

I downsized from Natrelle Style 15 Mod+ 371cc implants to Style 10 Mods 240ccs two months ago. My old implants were in for 1 yr and 7 mths. Without clothes my breasts are slightly droopy, but liveable. It is when I wear a bra and put on anything sleeveless that the loose skin is visible. I asked my PS about this. I explained that this happened over night, that I never had an issue like this before, but he said that's impossible.

Loose skin after downsizing implants

+1

Loose skin in the axilla is something that you probably had already, but the larger implants masked their appearance.   

Is It Impossible to Have Loose Folds of Skin in Your Armpits After Downsizing Breast Implants?

+1

You have excess axillary/bra step skin folds that where camouflaged by the larger implant before downsizing. No real good therapy, incisions leave scars, laser therapy poor results. 

Is It Impossible to Have Loose Folds of Skin in Your Armpits After Downsizing Breast Implants

+1

It is possible. What we don't know is if this was there before.  A modest size decrease of 130 cc with a decrease in diameter of less than half an inch seems unlikely to cause a dramatic change in the breast and adjacent skin.  It appears possible that this bulge is caused by the brassiere, and I wonder if the problem is present when the brassiere is not being worn. If the problem goes away, some new properly fitting bras are in order.

Thanks, best wishes.