How important are massages after revision rhinoplasty?

I had revision rhinoplasty performed 7 months ago and I would still like some more definition in the tip area of my nose. It still feels stiff and squishy but I do not know weather it is cartilage or swelling. My surgeon recommended for me to massage my nose everyday but I have not been consistent with it. Do you think I have hindered my results by not massaging my nose?? And what are some common signs that would tell an individual that the tip of their nose is still swollen??

+1
Far too early to determine the final shape of your nose particularly after a revision rhinoplasty.  Continue to follow your surgeons recommendations and await the final shape many months from now.

For more information, please go to my website at:
WirthPlasticSurgery.com

+1

I do not have my patients massage.  After revision rhinoplasty operations, the swelling may take at least 18 months to subside.