Important Concerns About Removing Prominent Blue Temple Veins?

Concerns About Removing Prominent Blue Temple Veins? I need to know the following now so I wont be worried after I have them treated: Will the blood return to the heart at a reduced rate or the same rate? Where the blood flow from these veins go to after there removed? If its to other veins will these other veins be under greater pressure? In time could it increase there chance of these other veins expanding or bursting? thanks ever so much in advance for your help. God Bless. Jim

Very safe procedure.

+1

Nothing will change with the return of blood to the heart. The flow is the same. There are many other veins which will compensate for these removed veins without any bad side effects or change in the venous pressure in these veins. Removing these veins will not increase the chances of other veins expanding.

Naples General Surgeon