Fat Transfer to Buttocks Cost?

I'm About 5'8 And Weigh 280 And I Want To Know How Much Would It Be To Get Transferd From My Stomach And Or Arms To My Butt I Really Want This And Need To Know A Price

Cost of Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

The costs of a Brazilian Butt Lift will vary greatly depending upon your location and the surgeon's experience.  Given your current height and weight, I would recommend a complete health evaluation prior to surgery to ensure that you are safe for the surgery.  Good luck.

5'8" 280 lbs and Brazilian Buttlift

+1

If you want to have liposuction of the abdomen, flanks, and back for a a total of 5 liters of liposuction and transfer to each buttock of 1200 cc to 1500 cc, you should probably expect to pay at least $8000 - $10000.  Please find the board certified plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Cost for a BBL?

+1

The cost for a BBL will vary considerably depending on the reputation of the surgeon, geographic region, and also how much liposuction you require. You need to find a board certified plastic surgeon who does at least 4 BBLs per week. You should expect to spend at least $8,000 for this procedure. You should use caution if you find someone really cheap....as you often get what you pay for.

Matthew Schulman, MD