implants

Im 5ft 7" 10 stone, size 12 and am currently an empty B cup, i asked for a very natural look and the surgeon offered me 520 high profile overs, will this give me a natural look? 

Natural Breast Augmentation Results

+1

The concept of a natural breast augmentation result can mean different things to different people. It is a combination of size and shape that separates a natural look from that of someone having obvious implants. Usually one of the separating appearances is that of a more round breast (upper pole fullness) as opposed to a breast that has more of a tear-drop shape. (more lower pole fullness than upper)  That is largely influenced by the size of the implant, your breast base width and how much loose  breast skin you have. This is where a detailed discussion with your plastic surgeon is important. It is helpful to bring in some breast augmentation results that you consider to be both good from a size and shape standpoint so you can see if you both are on the same page.

Breast Implant Sizing?

+1

As you plan your breast augmentation procedure it will be very important to communicate your goals with your surgeon.  In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or “C cup” or "fake looking" or "top heavy" means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.

Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.
I use  intraoperative sizers and place the patient in the upright position to evaluate breast size. Use of these sizers also allow me to select the breast implant profile (low, moderate, moderate plus, high-profile) that would most likely achieve the patient's goals. The patient's goal pictures are hanging on the wall, and allow for direct comparison.
I have found that this system is very helpful in improving the chances of achieving the patient's goals as consistently as possible.

By the way, the most common regret after this operation, is “I wish I was bigger”.