I had Implants Two Years Ago and my Left Breast Hurts, I also have Really Bad Chest Pains

i been thinking of removing them, because im scared, my chest pains are an everyday pain and i went to the emergency room and they dont tell me anything. it feels like if something heavy is sitting on top of my breast, so i dont know if its heart problems or my breast? please help

Pain after breast implant augmentation surgery: cardiac or capsular contracture

+1

If you are concerned about your heart, you should have this evaluated to give you peace of mind. However, it is more likely youare experiecing neuropraxia or early capsular contracture. Implant removal may be an option.

Chest pain and implants

+1

You have to be a bit more specific about the type of pain you are having. If it is cardiac or you are not sure, then you should get a medical work-up. If it is the implant, go see your surgeon.

Chest pains with breast implants

+1

There are many causes of chest pain and breast pain, and breast implant complications can cause some of them. However, what I recommend is scheduling a visit to a board certified plastic surgeon to evaluate the implants. Severe capsular contracture may cause pain and is typically quite obvious in an exam. Also, your primary care physician should be made aware. The wrong thing to do is to put this off as "nothing." Make the appointments today.

David Bogue, MD
Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon