Would Implants Be the Only Option for my Breasts?

For years I have felt I have sagging breasts and they do not look as perky and other women's, I can never wear bikinis as I get the feeling people are staring. My bra size is 38E and I would prefer not to go bigger. Please help?

Implants for me?

+1

38E sounds like you need a reduction/lift +/- implant. when the breasts are large low and have nipple/areolar malposition (facing downwards), they will often need to be reduced in the lower part (excision of lower breast tissue), skin removed to raise N/A complex and finally add an implant for improved shape. this of course comes with lots of scars, great in a bikin though.

good luck

Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon

Breast Implant Options

+1

Without before pictures, it is impossible to give specific advice.  However, you have sagging breasts then you may also need a mastopexy (breast lift) at the same time.  It all really depend on your anatomy and your goals and expectations.

Good Luck.

Web reference: http://www.Shafer PlasticSurgery.com

Options for Sagging Breasts

+1

Without photos / examination, it is difficult to give you precise advice but from your description, it sounds like breast lift/ reduction may be the best option for you to help with the "breast droopiness". 

It would be in your best interest to be examined by a well experiences plastic surgeon who can discuss your options and show you many examples of his/her work.

In my practice, the patients who get breast reduction surgery are the happiest post operative patients we have.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_breastReduction.htm

Implants Are Not Best Option For Sagging Breasts

+1

Implants are not your only option and are, in fact, a bad option for your situation (38E and sagging).  Breast implants do not correct sagging breasts and, if your nipples are below your breast fold, can lead to distortion.  You should probably have a breast lift (possibly with a small reduction).

Breasts too big for Bikini

+1

Without seeing your photos, it is difficult to be exact, but it sounds like you may be a candidate for a breast reduction. Large breasts are often accompanied by drooping and stretching of the nipple areola complex. Newer techniques allow for minimal scars, while raising the breast, reducing the areola, and giving it a perkier appearance.