What Allergan Inspira Implants Size Do You Recommend? (photo)

Hi, My ribcage measurement is 24 inches. My weight is 39kg or 6.2 stones. My PS has offered me a choice of 2 types of allergan styles:

1) Allergan inspira responsive HIGH PROFILE 240g Diameter(cm): 10.5 Projection(cm): 4.3 and 265g Diameter: 11.0Projection: 4.5 (due to asymetry)

2) Allergan inspira responsives EXTRA HIGH PROFILE 255g Diameter: 10.0 Projection: 4.8 and 285g Diameter: 10.5 Projection: 5.0.

I would like a natural looking C cup with a good cleavage. Which is best please? :-)

Recommending Breast Implant Sizes

+1

From your photos, it appears that you have a very nice result with the current implant sizes. The best way to choose the new implant is to give your surgeon an opinion on how you feel about your current size and let them "size" you in the OR to see which implant actually looks like your desired result. Photographs can be very helpful as well. Communication with your operating surgeon is often the best way to success.

Vincent Marin, MD

Choosing implant size for augmentation

+1

Sizing protocols based upon pre-op measurements are useful but not determinate.  My approach is to discuss patient goals and then, in the operating room, I use temporary implants called sizers to gauge best results.  Going in I have an idea of the best size, but I defer selecting the exact implant until I have dissected the pocket and placed a sizer.  This way I am never stuck in he OR with only one pair of implants.

Daniel Greenwald, MD

What Implants Size Do You Recommend?

+1

Based ONLY on the posted photos and the direct question I chose option #2. But it is a very personal decision not be optioned over the internet. Seek other in person opinions from boarded PSs in your area. 

Best Breast Implant Size?

+1

I would suggest that you do the following:
1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully.  Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you're looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.
2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals  with your plastic surgeon. This if communication will be critical in determining which operation and/or breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals.
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural”  etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
 Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.
3.  Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly,  allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals.  Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery.