What implants should've been chosen for my body size and type? (photo)

I'm 5'10 172lbs I have 4 children and I'm 37 yrs old. Just had a breast exchange and revision 5 days ago, I not happy with the outcome they are the same size as before and look smaller. Not sure why!!! Ps said he put in 650 ml high profile implants, but the implant box said 500cc-600cc!! I was hoping for my breast to get rid of the sagging from having children after my 1st boob job and wanting more cleavage. I had my first boob job 13 years ago!

Implants and sagging

+1
Implants in general do not improve sagging significantly and if your breasts are sagging you may need a breast lift procedure.

Sagging

+1

Thank you for your question and photo though the angle of the latter makes it difficult to judge.  I tell my patients that implants do not lift anything so if you were "sagging" prior to surgery you needed a lift not just larger implants

Dr Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD
Brea Plastic Surgeon

What implants should've been chosen for my body size and type?

+1

You will find that online consultants will not be able to “second-guess” what size of breast implant "should have been used" to achieve your goals. Based on your description, it is likely that your plastic surgeon overfilled the saline breast implants presumably in an attempt to achieve your goals. In the longer term, if you remain displeased with the outcome of the procedure, best to address these concerns with your plastic surgeon in a calm and constructive fashion. Hopefully, working together you will be able to formulate a plan to achieve your goals.