How Can I Tell What but Implants Are Right for Me?

I am 18 year old female i weigh 100lbs and i am 5"1 i have a small butt. My butt does have a lot of fat its not saggy but its jiggly from all the fat i would like to take the fatt away but i would also like implants to make it apear more perky and more rpund and just bigger. I want it to look reall as well though.

How Can I Tell What Butt Implants Are Right for Me?

+1
The more coverage you have for the implant the less palpable and less visible they are, in general.

Intramuscular implants can improve volume by 400 cc or so, depending upon the size of the individual. A significant amount above this volume compromises healing by creating more tension on the healing incision.

Measurements will help determine the size and the shape of implant.

Buttock implants

+1

Based on your information, I would suggest:

• No fat removal with liposuction. It will make the buttock looser
  • A small buttock implant - oval silicone, under the muscle.
  • Consult a Board Certified Plastic surgeon and work with your surgeon to determine the best look for you.

Hope this helps!

Elizabeth Morgan, MD, PhD

Butt implants for petite woman

+1

Buttock implants come in a variety of sizes and shapes.  You will need to be measured by a plastic surgeon to assure the proper fit.  You will also be able to choose how much fullness you want.  I always recommend placing the implant within or under the muscle as this gives a much more natural look.  I would not recommend removing any fat from your butt.  Filling your bottom out with an implant will likely reduce the jiggling. Fat is useful in the butt - especially with an implant in place - for keeping a natural look and feel.  Be sure to choose a board-certified plastic surgeon who performs butt augmentation regularly.

Andrew Jimerson, MD

Buttock implant options

+1

In general buttock implants are available in either round or oval shapes.  An experienced board certified plastic surgeon that performs this surgery frequently will be able to use your anatomic measurements of your current buttock cheeks to determine what size and shape will work best for you and your goals.  Note that it is always best to have the implant placed under or within the gluteus maximus muscle.  On the other hand, it is usually not a good idea to remove fat from the buttock because it frequently results is surface contour irregularities. 

Ryan Stanton, MD

Buttock implant

+1

The size and shape of the implant is dependant on the your measurements and the ultimate shape you desire.

I would not recommend that you remove fat from the buttocks, you need all the coverage for the implant as possible. The implant should be put sub-muscular, to create a support for the buttock implant so that it does not move., and less potential for complications.

With butt implant one can controm the shape, projection of the buttocks.

usually I take with me different sizes and shape buttocks and try to achieve the right and agreed upon shape and size of the buttocks by trying different size and shape sizers then choose the right implant