Ask a doctor

Implants Removed 5 Years Ago. I Have Painful Scar Tissue, What Can I Do?

Doctor Answers (3)

Breast Implants and Scarring


Thank you for your question. Have a consult for scar removal, if indicated. I hope this helps.

Danville Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 9 reviews

Implants and scar tissue


More information is required to answer this question.  Are you taling about incision scarring or capsule scarring?

Manhattan Plastic Surgeon
4.5 out of 5 stars 14 reviews

I Have Painful Scar Tissue


Without some more info, all I can suggest is to see your surgeon. That would most likely be the advice even were there all the info I would want to see. There are remedies once the cause is determined.  All the best. 

Seattle Plastic Surgeon
4.5 out of 5 stars 28 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.

You might also like...

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.