Can I Get Implants Like on Payment Plan?

I want to pay lil by lil because I need to bild credit . Is that possible?

+1

My office offers multiple financing options for plastic surgery procedures.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of breast augmentations each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Cosmetic surgery on credit

+1

My suggestion is to look into CareCredit.  They will finance plastic surgery for those with less than stellar credit and many plastic surgeon accept it.  You can even apply on line.

Ronald J. Edelson, MD

Breast implant or breast augmentation payment methods

+1

There are many financing companies like Care Credit that you can apply for even with poor credit.. Some doctors will allow payment plans.

Our office will set up payments in advance of surgery without interest, which is much more affordable.  We also offer discounts if you have a flexible schedule and can have surgery on short notice such as another patient cancellation

+1

You should have no trouble finding a surgeon who will take payments. And AFTER ALL THE PAYMENTS HAVE BEEN MADE you can get the surgery performed.There is a reason your credit is not as good as you want it to be and no reason at all a doctor should spend all the money it takes to pay his staff,buy the implants and run an expensive operating room and trust that maybe you might pay him some day for what is a totally elective procedure..

Ronald V. DeMars, MD

Payment plans for cosmetic surgery

+1

There are multiple options for financing cosmetic surgery.  Many board certified plastic surgeons participate with specific cosmetic surgery financing plans.  My office manager also tells patients to consider opening a new credit card with a special offer such as no interest for a number of months or frequent miles that can be used to take a free trip.  Best of luck.  Christopher Davidson, M.D.

Christopher J. Davidson, MD, FACS
Wellesley Plastic Surgeon

Financing is common

+1

There are several cosmetic surgery financing options out there.  Visit with a board certified PS to learn about your options.

Sugene Kim, MD