If I Were to Get Implants Would I Need a Lift As Well? (photo)

So there are a couple questions here actually. I am debating on whether or not to get implants. If I decided not to, and just get a lift, then would there be a noticeable difference/worth it. Also how much scarring would there be. Secondly, if I did it for implants, would I need a lift as well? The pictures do not show it but I do have faint stretch marks, as I did breast feed for a year with my son. Also, what size implants, and what kind do you recommend, especially for a natural look. I am 5'5, 135lbs, a size 4/6. My measurements are 34-27-37.

Breast implants and breast lift decision making

+2

A one on one consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon will really help you with these questions. Based on what I see with your photos, I am not certain how a breast lift procedure alone will help you. The nipple areolar complex is already in a normal position. If you are desiring to have a slightly larger breast that fills out the skin envelope, you likely will need only a breast augmentation. The implant size and type really depends on your measurements and personal preference. 

Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Breast lift needed?

+1

From your photos it does not appear that you would need a breast lift.  A consultation and use of Vectra  3d photos would help show you how your augmented breast might look and if you would be happy with it.

Charles R. Nathan, MD
Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon