I've Had Implants For a Few Years, Can I Get A Lift Without Exchanging Implants?

I decided to get implants a couple years back they took about a year to heal and get into place ( horrific) now that they have settled I'm not satisfied with the results, I would like to get a lift as I hoped for perkier breast. Can I get a breast lift while keeping the same implants? I read on a couple of sites that this is possible but when I asked my Dr ( who doesn't do lifts) he said, "no", I would need to go through the NEW IMPLANT JOB all over again

Lift after implants

Unless your implants are way too big (or too small, for that matter),  I don't know why you couldn't have a lift without changing out the implants.  If your plastic surgeon was trying to achieve a lift by putting in over-sized implants, when you really needed a lift in the first place, then you may want to have smaller implants put in. Without pictures and without knowing the size of your implants, it is difficult to say.

Was this done by a board certified plastic surgeon? I am surprised he doesn't do lifts.  I would definitely get another opinion.

Milwaukee Plastic Surgeon