Have Implants That Are Way Larger Than Asked For...now What?

I got implants over five years ago because of two different sized breasts. I wanted them to be even but the doctor made them huge! From a D to a G! I just want smaller fuller d's again. Do I get a breast lift and reduction? Do I have the implants removed? They are under the muscle. I don't know what to do...info please!

Breast revision smaller

+1

When the impalnts are too big and you want to go smaller, sometimes a lift is needed especially when they are reduced significantly.  Hard to say what exactly you would need without an exam.

Breast Revision Options?

+1

Unfortunately, there is no way to give you meaningful advice without direct examination and a detailed discussion of your goals.

I would suggest that you meet with well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons;  what operation will  be recommended will be based on physical examination and your desired outcome.  If I were meeting with you,  I would like to visualize what you are trying to achieve with the help of “goal” pictures. This visualization will be more helpful than discussing cup size because “fuller D"  means different things to different people and will vary from one bra manufacturer to another.