Implants Too Large/wide? (photo)

24yr old 127lbs pre op 32c. No sagging just wanted slightly larger and fuller look. Dr recommend I choose 450cc moderate classic profile silicone implants. I feel like my right breast is hanging off my implant and worried they are way too big... I'm about 4 months post op.

Implant size choice

+1

Hi,

It is difficult to determine your issue from the pics but it seems with close inspection of your right breast that you have a double bubble issue. It does not match the left breast.

You may be developing a capsular contracture but it is more than likely that your implant does not have your breast tissue centered.  This would be the case if your nipples were low to begin with (difficult to tell with you pulling up your blouse and therefore not allowing us to see your crease relationship to the crease under your breast) or the placement might not be allowing your implant to come to the crease.

Be very direct with your doctor and you will be able to work out the problem.

Steven M. Lynch, M.D.

Albany Plastic Surgeon

Impants Too Large?

+1

As Dr. Wallach has indicated, it's a matter of taste.  I agree that they are full and wide; however, they are aesthetically acceptable.  You are also still early in the post-operative period.  The implants will likely still drop until about 6 months post-op.  The final appearance will still change.  Wait and see what they look like at the 6 month mark before considering making any changes.  You may find that your breasts develop a more scalloped (and natural) appearance as the implants drop.

Warmest Regards,

Asif Pirani, MD, FRCS(C)

Asif Pirani, MD, FRCS(C)

Breast implant look

+1

I think it is a matter of taste and what your goals were. In general, I think based upon the photos, they look fine. Yes, they area  bit big and wide but not out of proportion.