Implants for Small Effect. Would This Size Do That For Me?

Okay, here goes again. 5'9", 118 lbs, 12 cm BWD, 26" underneath bust, 30" bust measurement. Currently 32A/B. I don't want anything drastic (am thin and sporty, and don't want to look top-heavy). Am getting silicone, under the muscle. I keep hearing that the implant diameter should be within 1-1.5 cm of BWD. Am interested in 190 or 215cc in the Mentor Mod (low), which are 11 and 11.6 cm width. Or Natrelle 210cc in Style 10, 11.2 diameter. Would those work for a subtle difference?

Well, I am not sure exactly what your question is. You have stated what your breast diameter is, and you have stated you want a subtle change appropriate to that which can be obtained with a small implant in the 200cc plus or minus range, and you have stated that implants in that size range are of the appropriate diameter. The difference between the Mentor and Natrelle implants that you noted would be insignificant. The surgeon who examines and measures you will be better qualified to comment on whether the implants you are considering will give you the result you are looking for.