Implants even in upper pole but a little different levels in the lower pole?

I had a BA sept 27 6 weeks ago. 425l 475r natrelle style 20 silicone unders. I just started wearing a band to help drop. I also massage everyday. They are still a bit high but even on the upper pole. However the bottom pole is filled out more on the right and I can feel it firmly under the nipple. The left boob isn't as firm under so I kno the implant isn't there yet like the right one. I can feel it when I massage it down though. Hope it's normal and will correct n even out as time progresses?

Lower pole asymmetry common 5 weeks after breast augmentation

+3

Thank you for your question. He photograph would be helpful. At 5 weeks it is very common to have asymmetry in the lower pole of your breasts. Of course you should check with your plastic surgeon for an examination for reassurance.

Implants even on top but asymmetric lower pole

+1

Congratulations on your breast augmentation! It sounds like you are doing everything right to help your breasts settle. At 6 weeks post-op it's a bit too soon to worry about symmetry as your breasts will continue to change shape as time goes on, anywhere from 3-6 months. No one has perfectly symmetrical breasts so if you started off a bit asymmetric, you will most likely still be asymmetric. Continue to do what you are doing, follow up with your surgeon and try not to worry as I'm sure they will continue to improve. ac

Angela Champion, MD
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Implants do soften and settle with time

+1

and I personally believe it is more important that the upper poles be level as that is what is seen by others when in a swimsuit or tank top. If irregularities persist, discuss your concerns with your surgeon as there are some simple fixes (ie: fat grafts)

Curtis Wong, MD

Augmentation difference

+1

First there are always some differences between the two breasts, but it is also a bit early and the implants will probably settle more.