I Have Gotten Implants 5 Days Ago I Think There to Big Will They Stay This Size? (photo)

i am 4'8 95 lbs 24 years old i was a 30 A and have gotten a 315 put in measuring at a 34 i think there to big for my frame

Breast implants at 5 days

+1

At five days after surgery, you are probably maximally swollen and you have to give time to settle.

It is too early

+1

Your picture is not helpful because of the camera position. Please wait at least three months before discussing the breast size. I believe you had breast lift in combination with the implants based on the taping and this will cause more swelling. please see your surgeon for post op concerns.

Kamran Khoobehi, MD
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

Too soon to tell!

+1

It's typical to be looking in the mirror at this point but it's way too early to assess things.It's also difficult to advise you at all with the photo you presented as it's clearly taken from below looking up.  It is best to provide a photo taken by someone else that is straight and not on an angle.  In my experience most of the significant swelling from this procedure is resolved by the 1-2 week point.  Still it's difficult to assess things without actually seeing you.  If you are concerned you should see your doctor.

Scott E. Newman, MD, FACS

Too Big after Breast Augmentation?

+1

Although your concerns are understandable,  I would suggest that you continue to exercise patience and allow for approximate 6 months to pass before evaluating the and results of the procedure performed. Your plastic surgeon may have recommendations such as massage or displacement exercises and/or the use of a bandeau,  to help the higher breast implant “settle”.

Too big?

+1

It is way too early to tell whether your implants are "too big". Follow your surgeon's instructions and give it some time. 

Ronald Schuster, MD

5 days post-op - help!!

+1

At just 5 days after surgery, you are undoubtedly still very swollen.  Hang in there - this will go down.  It's way too early to make any decisions about the size at this point.

In most of our patients, the swelling takes about 2-3 weeks to go down, then the tissues take about 2 months to "relax".  Only then, do you really see what the result looks like.

Thomas Fiala, MD

I Have Gotten Implants 5 Days Ago I Think There too Big

+1

It is hard to evaluate a photo that doesn't show both breasts from a true frontal view. As to fitting your frame, that is too subjective for anyone other than yourself to answer. My hunch is that with a proper photo that I would not find this to be out of proportion. 

At five days the implants are likely high riding, bulging a bit at the top, and that will settle as the pectoral muscles begin to accommodate the implants.This may make these seem bigger than they really are. 

Have some patients before thinking about any changes. All the best.