Are my Implants Bottoming Out? 375cc Silicone Gel

I have 375cc silicone gel implants. I had very little tissue to begin with. I notice that when I raise my arms that my nipples ride high on my breast. Does this mean that I am bottoming out? I have included before pics and after pics. I appreciate any help that you can give me. My appt. with my PS is 2 months away and I need some sort of clue as to where our conversation should go.

Bottoming out implants?

+2

No, your implants are not technically bottomed out.  You look like the tissue elasticity is not great and the implants are settled low.  This might also be from having them placed above the muscle (you didn't mention where they are).  Above the muscle implants tend to be droopier than below the muscle ones.  Your tissues just might not be sturdy enough to hold them higher.

Nipple position and bottoming out after augmentation

+1

No it does not appear that you are bottoming out at this point.  I does appear that your implants are slightly low, though quite acceptable.  When you raise your arms, you exaggerate the the look of bottoming out by pulling on the skin from the upper portion of your breasts. 

Web reference: http://www.sacs-sa.com

San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.