Should I Just Get the Implants Now and then After Having Kids Get the Lift Done?

I am 25 and I just got married, I don't plan on having kids for two years. I need a lift with getting Implants. Should I just get the implants now fill out my breast (weight loss) and then after having kids get the lift done?

Breast implants with or without breast lift

+1

Breast implant surgery may be performed concurrently with breast lift, or the two procedures may be done separately. Pregnancy and subsequent breastfeeding usually change the size and shape of a woman's breasts. You should consult with a board certified plastic surgeon who is experienced in breast augmentation and breast lift surgery to discuss the possibilities as well as the pros and cons of each procedure.

Goes Lift is best for you!

+1

Implants do not lift breasts, they only make them bigger and more saggy.

A goes lift will lift the breasts without affecting the nipple sensation or ability to breast feed. I would advise against the implants and go for the Goes lift.

Breast l ift and possibly aug

+1

Every patient is a bit different with regards to your question.  An augmentation and a lift may be done before or after having children. It really is a matter of preference. But, after having children, the breasts may sag and may require a revision.  I suggest you go for a consult to be evaluated.  Good luck.

Need a lift and aug

+1
If you need a lift and an augmentation to look your best, you need a lift and augmentation. You never know how long it will be before your first pregnancy and you want to feel good in your body now and for as long as possible. You may need the lift tightened after pregnancy. Consult a board certified plastic surgeon.
Washington Plastic Surgeon

Breast lift and breast implants

+1

It is not reasonable to expect a definitive answer to your question without photos or a face to face examination. The answer depends on what is the minimum degree of improvement as well as  the maximum amount of skin scar you are willing to live with and your current condition. The greater the severity of breast drooping the more important it is to get a breast lift vs. breast augmentation. If you are planning to have children within 2 years it is probably not a good idea to have any body contouring surgery other than maybe breast augmentation until after your are finished having a family. It does not make sense to pay all that money for body contouring surgery and then not have it last its full life span.

My response to your question/post does not represent formal medical advice or constitute a doctor patient relationship. You need to consult with i.e. personally see a board certified plastic surgeon in order to receive a formal evaluation and develop a doctor patient relationship.

Breats Lift, Breast Aug, which came first.

+1

This is a relatively common question among women who have a need for both an augmentation to replace lost volume as well as a breast lift to shape and tighten the breast tissue envelope.  The good news is that there is no wrong answer in terms of sequence of procedures.  You can have both procedures (aug and lift) done at the same time, aug first, or lift first.  If you are planning on having children and currenlty simply want to have better upper pole shape and volume then you could delay the lift until after having children.  As long as you understand that if you also need a lift an augmentation alone will only add volume and will not fix the position of the nipple and areola or the laxity of the breast tissue below your breast fold.  It is important therefore that your plastic surgeon place the implants in their proper position without trying to camaflouge the need for a breast lift.  This is sometimes done by lowering the breast fold but it is not a wise decision and will add additional work to breast lift when it is time to get that performed.

Hope this helps.

Dr. Repta

Get a consult first

+1
You think you need a lift and augment. See a board certified plastic surgeon for a consultation first. You need to be examined before deciding on what you need.

Web reference: Http://www.wrmd.com