Pain 3 Years Post-silicone Gel Breast Augmentation

i had my implants 3years ago and I have an achy pain in my left boob now. its not a severe pain but it is worse when I lie on my right side, its like I need to put support under it to be comfy. I have had this pain for some time now on and off, but recently its there more daily. they are silicone gel and the pain is more on the top of the breast and goes under my armpit.. do I need checking out this is worrying me now..thanks

Pain 3 years after augmentation

+1

You may be in the early stages of a capsular contracture or some other cause for the pain and a plastic surgery consultation is advised.

Please see your plastic surgon

+1

This may a pulled muscle but you need to see your doctor. The common follow up for the breast augmentation patients with silicone gel implants is yearly examination. 

Kamran Khoobehi, MD
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon