I had implants (260) and a uplift 3yrs ago and was really pleased with result at first.

After a few months i noticed that my skin under my nipple was sagging and my size was now not as big as it was. I went back to my surgeon to ask what could be done. They agreed to once again tighten my skin and reposition my nipple. now 3yrs after my initial surgery the same is happening again!!!! Once again I have gone back to see my surgeon and they had offered me two options, one to have it tightened again and move my nipple higher or alternatively move my implant infront of the muscle and this would allow for a larger implant. I am unsure what to do as i want this to be my last revision and achieve my goal .

Repeat breast revision surgery

+1

What you are witnessing/describing is the progressive stretching/aging of your breast skin. Unfortunately, there are no operations that can prevent this from occurring. I would suggest that you have your breast skin tightened again with the understanding that this will not stop it from occurring again.   I would strongly suggest that you do not have larger implants  as this will put more stress on the skin and will make your breast sag even faster. 

Revisionary Breast Surgery

+1

It is difficult to say without examining you and also knowing what your goals are. Communication with your surgeon is very important!

Therefore, it is very important to communicate your size goals with your surgeon.  In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or “C cup” or "fake looking" or "top heavy" means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.
I use  intraoperative sizers and place the patient in the upright position to evaluate breast size. Use of these sizers also allow me to select the breast implant profile (low, moderate, moderate plus, high-profile) that would most likely achieve the patient's goals. The patient's goal pictures are hanging on the wall, and allow for direct comparison.
I have found that this system is very helpful in improving the chances of achieving the patient's goals as consistently as possible.
By the way, the most common regret after this operation, is “I wish I was bigger”.

Implant surgery

+1

Without an exam it is difficult to know exactly what to suggest for you.  The breasts do change with time, and some patients do need a lift.