Will My Breast Implants Change With My Body Shape?

Implants 7/8 Years Ago - I Had the Problem of the Left Not "Dropping to Match the surgeon internally while I was awake for all surgeries " removed scar tissue and realigned left breast..at the time of receiving the implanted I remarked I thought that they were too big, but told my body would adapted and it would look great, I am 55 years old, two sizes bigger dress and I hate them...I am now triple c or more and I hate them..If I loose the weight and tone the body which I am working daily will the breast become smaller and do I llive with the hard breast, the left is hard

Will My Breasts Change If I Lose Weight?

+4

The size of your breasts may change a little or may change alot. This depends on several things including how big they are to start with, how much weight did you lose and have your breasts changed with weight loss/gain in the past. The hardness of your one breast will not change with weight loss. I would suggest that you discuss your concerns with your surgeon.

Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

Numerous problems with breast implants

+1

In many instances women who lose weight will experience dramatic differences in breast size while others experience negligible changes in the breast size. Most women will see a decrease in the size but the magnitude will vary from one person to another. Given your complaints of firmness, hardness and general displeasure "I hate them" I would probably recommend implant removal.

Breasts too big

+1

I am not exactly sure what you are asking.  Are you trying to lose weight because you are overewight?  If so, and your breasts have some fatty tissue, they may get smaller with the weight loss. as for a hard breast, this will not change with weight loss.