Can a Implant Be Placed Submuscularly in a Saggy Breast?

My ps told me that because my breasts are saggy I cannot have submuscular placement of breast implants. They said that even with a lift the natural breast tissue would start to sag over the implant. I have lost 40 lbs and have low skin laxity. Would you agree that submuscular is not an option for some people with sagging breasts? Even with a lift will subglandular implants sag quickly?

Hello

+1

Each practice is different without pictures it’s hard to give you a definite answer. Usually in our practice we always have options, with a lift and a good size implants you can get the results you’re looking for. Make sure you get a second opinion, before moving forward.