Which is a Better Implant Style Natrelle Style 15 or 20 Silicone?

Implant style

+1

One style isn't better than the other. The style of implant you choose depends on how you are built and what your augmentation goals are. I use the style 15 for most of my primary augmentation patients. For patients looking for a more dramatic change or for patients who have had the style 15 and want to go bigger I will use the style 20. 

Orange Plastic Surgeon

Natrelle 15 or 20 Better Style

+1

Each style may be appropriate in the right patient depending upon anatomy and the goals of the patient.  Kenneth Hughes, MD breast implants Los Angeles, CA

Implant choices

+1

Choosing one style over another is based upon your anatomy and your surgical goals.  An exam in person is key. Good luck.

Breast Implant Profiles

+1

Depending upon the patient's preference for a particular aesthetic, either could be more appropriate, and therefore better.  However, when it comes to long term durability of results, and minimizing poor outcomes (complications), lower profile implants (Style 10 or 15) have a better track record.  High profile implants (Style 20 or 45) have a high risk of causing unpredictable outcomes like excessive tissue thinning, drop out, double bubble. etc.   Additionally, there is a common misunderstanding about what a high profile implant does, namely that It gives upper pole fulness more than a lower profiled implant.  The reality is that it might or it might not, depending on particular factors. In some situations, you might have LESS upper pole fulness with a high profile implant compared to a lower profile implant.  What a high profile does consistently is give more projection, and that's it.

You should have a few consultations with reputable surgeons in your area (NY?) that perform all types of cosmetic breast surgery including implants, lifts, reductions, and revisions of all the previously mentioned. These surgeons will be certified by the ABPS and more than likely members of the ASAPS as well.

Web reference: http://www.drminniti.com

Choosing a style (profile) in breast implants

+1

Think of the term style (Allergan/Natrelle 10, 15, 20) as like a size in dresses or shoes. It doesn't really make sense to ask which size is better. The implant width has to match the interior width of your breast to fit and look right and not cause problems but you can choose the forward profile/volume of the implant ranging from low to high (not called that in gel-filled implants) depending on whether you want to increase your forward size from roughly one cup size to two cup sizes. Mentor also makes the same three choices for forward volume in gel-filled implants but I couldn't say which is "better" for those either. 

Denver Plastic Surgeon

Which is Better Breast Implant Style?

+1

It is not possible to state that one breast implant model/profile is  “better” than another. There are certain patients who may benefit from one style of implant as opposed to another. This determination is often made based on measurements ( dimensional planning)   and the patient specific goals.

In my practice, I find the use of goal pictures helpful in the communication process between patient and surgeon. This communication along with careful measurements ( often with the help of temporary sizers used during surgery)  helps plastic surgeons determine what breast implant profile, style, and size will best help meet the patient's objectives.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_breastAugmentation.htm

Implant Options

+1

When  choosing Breast implants, there's several factors that need to bee considered.
The current shape and size of your breasts, the profile that you want to achieve,  the amount of CC's, how much your skin will stretch, the size of the pocket where the implant is going to sit, over or under the muscle...
Contact a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, he would be able to evaluate you and talk about your options.

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Best Implant style

+1

Your surgeon will select the best implant for your body.  Neither style is better than the other.  Consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, certified by the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) for an evaluation.

Natrelle Style 15 or 20 Silicone

+1

Neither is consistently better that the other. The size and shape of your current breast tissue, and the size and shape that make up your goal will help you and your surgeon decide which is the best implant for you.

When you ready for an in person consultation, RealSelf has listings of surgeons in your area. You should consider cross referencing the listings from the The American Society of Plastic Surgeons (plasticsurgery dot org). A listing in the ASPS website assures you that your surgeon is not only board certified,  but also is a member in good standing of the major plastic surgery organization in the U. S.

Thank your for your question, best wishes.