How Does Implant Size Change After Swelling Goes Down? (photo)

from reviews is it true that after swelling, under muscle implants (i have saline 420 cc's) size stays pretty much the same or may increase once swelling goes down? Do you loose a size? I have included pics and the size i am now i would like to stay close to it went from 32A. I went from a and was told i'd be a small c. Is there anything you can tell me about size after swelling?

Will breast size stay the same or diminish after swelling resolves?

+2

Your breast size will stay the same, but definition of the breast will become sharper and shape of the breast will become more natural.  Most of your swelling is actually around the implant.  When this fluid is resorbed, tissue becomes softer and more compliant and the implant edges become more visible and more palpable.  Also, your skin and soft tissue envelope will expand to accommodate the device.  The prosthesis will settle down into this expanded envelope, resulting in some descent of the breast and a more natural shape and softer texture.

Implant size is stable even with swellling

+2

The implant size actually will not change very much, however as the skin envelope relaxes the projection point will drop and many feel that the implant will become slightly smaller, as a breast might feel when not fully lifted in a bra. We bet your size will stay a full C-cup, and possibly a D-cup in a 32 bra.

Breast size after implants

+1

If you recently had breast implants placed, it is likely that once the swelling goes down, the breasts may appear a bit smaller.