How Does Implant Size Change After Swelling Goes Down? (photo)

from reviews is it true that after swelling, under muscle implants (i have saline 420 cc's) size stays pretty much the same or may increase once swelling goes down? Do you loose a size? I have included pics and the size i am now i would like to stay close to it went from 32A. I went from a and was told i'd be a small c. Is there anything you can tell me about size after swelling?

Will breast size stay the same or diminish after swelling resolves?

Your breast size will stay the same, but definition of the breast will become sharper and shape of the breast will become more natural.  Most of your swelling is actually around the implant.  When this fluid is resorbed, tissue becomes softer and more compliant and the implant edges become more visible and more palpable.  Also, your skin and soft tissue envelope will expand to accommodate the device.  The prosthesis will settle down into this expanded envelope, resulting in some descent of the breast and a more natural shape and softer texture.

Implant size is stable even with swellling

The implant size actually will not change very much, however as the skin envelope relaxes the projection point will drop and many feel that the implant will become slightly smaller, as a breast might feel when not fully lifted in a bra. We bet your size will stay a full C-cup, and possibly a D-cup in a 32 bra.

Swelling and breast size

Thank you for your question. During the post-operative period the breast are swollen, and the breast implants appear in a much higher position. Over time they descend and fills out the lower half of the breast. It may take several months for this to happen and can be encouraged with breast massage and compression. It may appear that the breast enlarges as the lower aspect of the breast fills out (at the expense of the upper portion of the breast).

Breast size after implants

If you recently had breast implants placed, it is likely that once the swelling goes down, the breasts may appear a bit smaller.