Will Implant Size 275 Cc Filled to 325 Cc Make Me Look Chubbier?

I'm 5' and wt. is 133. Will implant size 275 cc filled to 325 cc will make me look chubbier?

Checking implant size prior to surgery.

+1

Many techniques have been used to mimic a breast implant size prior to surgery; from simply placing the size implant into your current bra to bags of rice placed in special "augmentation" bras. 325cc is an average sized implant, however it depends more on your current anatomy. In a women with a 32A bra, 325 is a significant increase in breast size, whereas a 38C may be considered a minor size increase. Your uncertainty tells me that you would benefit from scheduling another consultation with your plastic surgeon prior to surgery to review your goals, try out the implant sizes again, and confirm your choice.

Web reference: http://www.drbogue.com

Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon

Will breast implants make me look chubby?

+1

The key word is proportion.  Cup size is important.  There is no standardization of cup size any more, so that makes it a bit harder to judge size.  Other things to look at are your height, weight, hips and shoulders.  It is hard to say without examining you, or at least a proper photo.  That being said, it sounds like your choice is reasonable.

Best to bring photos to you board certified plastic surgeon and together come up with a proper plan for you.

Web reference: http://www.jjrothmd.com/procedures/breast-augmentation

Am I picking the right breast implant size?

+1

Bra sizes are confusing. More often than not, a woman is not wearing a correctly fitted bra, doesn't know her bra size, or doesn't know how a bra is fitted.

Cup size is dependent on the "number" part of the bra size... a D cup in a 34 bra is a different size from a 42 bra.

That being said, bra manufacturers are not held to any uniform standards when it comes to cup size and shape... that is why one brand of bra might fit you very well for a given size, but not another brand. Or, you wear a 34D in a Victoria's Secret bra, and a 34C in another brand, for example.

When discussing breast size after augmentation, outward projection can be further determined by the "profile" of the implant. High school geometry: Height (projection) times Width (base width). A Higher Profile implant will give you a larger cup size for less volume than a Moderate Profile implant.

Furthermore, a saline implant looks bigger than a silicone implant of the same volume. That is because a saline implant is more oval (round on both top and base), while a silicone implant is flat on the base.

Some plastic surgery books have proposed the following parameters for breast augmentation:

• 32 bra: 100-200 ml per cup size
  • 34 bra: 150-250 ml per cup size
  • 36 bra: 200-300 ml per cup size
  • 38 bra: 250-350 ml per cup size 
Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon

Will breast implants make you look fat

+1

The breast implant range you are considering is small to average in size so you should do well. The key to your question is how do wish to look after breast augmentation. Few if any feel they look fat or chubby after breast implants, however your surgeon should know exactly what you expect to look like. Numbers alone can deceive quite easily.

peterejohnsonmd

Web reference: http://www.peterejohnsonmd.com

Will 275cc implant filled to 325cc make me look chubbier?

+1

An implant of total volume 325cc is an averaged-sized implant, not particularly on the large side.  The best way to tell, though not exact, is to try a 325cc sizer in a stretch bra and see if the total volume of your breast mound (your breast tissue plus the 325cc sizer) looks good to you or makes you look "chubbier" or top heavy.

Web reference: http://www.seattleplasticsurgery.com/breast-augmentation-surgery.html

Implants making you look heavy is rare

+1

It would take a much bigger implant than that in my opinion (without a photo of course) to make you look "heavy."  But heavy is in the eye of the beholder.