Implant Shape 14 Weeks Post Op? (photo)

Under muscle 375 gel. My implants haven't changed shape much at all since 1 mo. Nipple is low & torpedo shaped, just saw my ps & he said I might need a lift but I've taken photos weekly & it's obvious the implant hasn't dropped bc it's as high as the beginning. Love the size but I want a natural shape & this isn't it! Also lots of nipple tenderness! I'm getting lots sensation back now so is that the reason for all the nipple pain?

Surgical revision might be necessary after 14 weeks.

+1

I would not be optimistic that your breasts look much different with the passage of time. It is possible however. It did look from the preop photograph that a breast lift would be necessary.