Implant Ruptured, Want to Remove Them That's All, Estimated Cost?

I live in NJ, One of my breast ruptured, If any one could please give me a quote that would be great. I have been going around to diffrent Doc's getting quotes,I'm looking for someone not to break my pocket, and I really don't wanna waste my time and ur time. Thank You.

Rupture implant

+1

Sorry that you have a ruptured implant. Often the implant company will replace the implant free and will put some money toward the surgery as well. As for price, it is hard to say without an exam. Sometimes patients need more than just exchanging the implant.  While I appreciate the cost that a patient incurs, sometimes I find that all they are looking for is the cheapest. And I always say caveat emptor...buyer beware.

Removal of Ruptured Breast Implants and Costs?

+1

Keep in mind that there is no such thing as a “minor procedure”;  even breast implant removal surgery can be associated with complications if not done correctly. Therefore, choose your plastic surgeon based on experience and safety concerns, not on cost concerns primarily.  These costs will vary from region to region.

Implant Ruptured, Want to Remove Them That's All, Estimated Cost

+1

Josey, I don't want to seem impolite, but you say you already have seen several doctors for quotes so you have the answer to your question. Surgery has costs and part of those costs are compensation to the doctor for his experience. If you want to go for the lowest bid then keep asking until you find it. But I'm not sure that's a wise choice.

Ronald V. DeMars, MD

Ruptured implant cost

+1

Your question is hard to answer specifically - it may depend on the type of implant and the age of the implant (older silicone implants can be harder to remove than saline, for example).  What kind of implant will you have replaced, if any?   Do you need a complete or extensive capsulectomy?   How old are the implants?

In most places, you can expect to pay for the surgeon's fee, anesthesia fee, facility fees and possibly implant fees depending if they are covered by a warranty.  Getting a few consultations in your area will help you determine how much it will cost. 

Michelle Spring, MD

Ruptured Breast Implant

+1

You are asking for an en-block explantation with total capsulectomy. This will require a longer incision in the inframammary line, to be able to deliver the implant and capsule through the incision. The dissection is more precise so that the capsule is not entered. The Harmonic scalpel is a great surgical tool to dissect the capsule as precise as possible. That also depend on the position of the implant, above or below the muscle, and the thickness of the capsule.

Avarage cost $ 6000- 7000, total cost.