I had implant revision 10/29 with capsule removal? (photo)

my breasts are again asymmetric left larger than right. (previous right larger than left) what can be done to correct that??

Asymmetry after complex revision breast surgery: give it time

+1

Capsulectomy is often associated with a long period of swelling, so it may take a few months to see the final result. This is especially true when there is a breast lift as part of the procedure. I am sure your plastic surgeon will want to follow your progress.

Asymmetry

+1

Six weeks is too soon to be evaluating symmetry, particularly after a complex procedure. Furthermore, without before photos, it is not really possible to evaluate the outcome. What asymmetry I do see seems rather modest at least on this single photo. It will be best to discuss options in person with your surgeon, or if you prefer, with another surgeon for a second opinion.

All the best, Dr G

Breast Asymmetry

+1
Thank you for your question and photo.  It is difficult to comment on your result without appropriate before and after photos.  You still have some asymmetry, but the degree depends on where you started. In the future, another revision can help improve your symmetry. Best wishes.

George Bitar, MD
Fairfax Plastic Surgeon