I Have Just Had an Implant Removed Due to Abscess and Subsequent Bone Loss. Its Left a Huge Cavity?

I have just had an implant removed due to abscess and subsequent bone loss -its left a huge cavity which is very deep-it keeps getting infected as its open-have had 2 lots of anti-biotics-will it just heal on its own? Or what should I do?

Clinical assesment

+1

I would certainly advise you to seek out (physically go to) and get the advice of an Oral Surgeon. Infections need immediate attention .

Mexico Cosmetic Dentist

Implant Removal and Subsequent Bone Loss

+1

See a Board Certified Oral Surgeon AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! The infection could spread to your brain or chest cavity (depending on the location of the infection).

Jay Neuhaus, DDS
New York Cosmetic Dentist