Implant Removal

I am 24 yrs old. 5 foot ten 170 lbs. had a ba a month ago and am so unhappy with them I want them out. They look stuck on and the very tout of them is causing me an City and depression. I had 380 cc mhp overs and want them out. What can I expect after removal?

Implant removal

+1

You can certainly have the implants removed.   Just know that, at one month postop, they may still drop and the result could be more acceptable.  You should discuss this with your plastic surgeon.  After removal, hopefully, the skin will  tighten but you could have some skin sag.

Unhappy with augmentation

+1

This is a conversation to have with your plastic surgeon. Your tissues have stretched to some degree with the implants in place but depending on the quality of your skin there can be some contraction once the implants are out. I wish you well.

Dr Edwards

Michael C. Edwards, MD, FACS