Implant Removal and Crease Restoration ?!

My PS lowered my creases a bit when he put in my implants. I had augmentation about 7 weeks ago, how likely is it that my PS will be able to restore them to their original state? I currently have 450cc Hp, they are not fun or cute. I hate them.

Removal

+2

implant removal is not difficult. the pocket will close and the breasts will go back to almost their pre surgical state

Implants are not fun or cute

+2

Regrets are not common after breast augmentation, but if it is true and you do indeed hate your implants after seven weeks, they can be removed and the the fold will adjust itself whether it was 'lowered'  or not and you probaby will get your old breast back. Implants can often be removed under local without fuss, but choose carefully.

Breast Implant Removal and And Inframammary Crease Restoration?

+2

Thank you for the question. If you have concerns about the position of your breasts' inframammary folds, make sure you discuss them with your plastic surgeon prior to proceeding with surgery. It is possible or he/she will be able to reconstruct the area using internal sutures (capsulorraphy)  techniques.

Generally speaking what breasts look like after removal or downsizing of breast implants will  depend on several factors such as: the quality of skin elasticity (the better the elasticity the better the skin will bounce back),  the size of the implants used (the larger the implant the more trouble you may have with redundant skin), and the amount of breast tissue present at this time (which may have changed since the time of your breast augmentation). 
Life experience since your breast augmentation procedure, such as pregnancy or weight gain weight loss, will  potentially influence the factors discussed above. If you take these factors into consideration and apply them  to your specific circumstances you may get a good idea of what to expect after the implants are removed.

Best wishes; hopefully you will be pleased with the outcome of the procedure performed.

The infra mammary fold can be reestablished by removing breast implants as well as the capsule.

+1

It's a bit early for you to consider a revision but it is possible to return to your native state by removing the implants.

Breast crease

+1

I am not sure exactly what you are asking. The crease can be restored during the procedure. Good luck.

Removal of implants at 7 weeks

+1

From your pre-op appearance it seems you would be a candidate for a breast augmentation with a breast lift.  You have a fair degree of asymmetry and this can only be corrected with a breast lift.  If you are only 7 weeks out and do not like the implants then they can be removed and most likely your skin will retract to its pre operative state. 

Inframammary fold lowering doesn't always correct breast skin asymmetry

+1

Tinaham: your picture appears to show asymmetry (LT>RT) and breast shape, which is still somewhat tubular in shape.  Some PS will suggest IMC fold lowering and placement of a large volume, high profile implant, hoping that the "slack" in the breast skin will be "taken up". This operative plan may suit a "scar-phobic" patient, however if your pre-op aesthetic ideal was a smaller, rounder set of breasts, it is clear that you didn't get what you wanted.  Augmentation-mastopexy generally doesn't require IMC fold maneuvers and can achieve long lasting satisfaction.  You just need to express your preference, pre-op, especially if you dislike your current results. 

Lavinia Chong, MD